This discussion will aim to shine a light on the #Housing2030 initiative, presenting this new resource that allows policymakers to improve the results of affordable housing while tackling environmental, social and economic recovery.
The session presents existing good practices and tested policies across the UNECE region, and discusses how they can support policymaking.
Co-organized by Housing Europe
Moderator: Dara Turnbull – Housing Europe
- Gulnara Roll – Secretary to the Committee on Urban Development, Housing and Land Management, UNECE – United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Michelle Norris – Professor of Social Policy and Director of the Geary Institute for Public Policy, University College Dublin
- Julie Lawson – Honorary Associate Professor at RMIT’s Centre for Urban Research, Associate Editor of the international journal Housing Theory and Society and co-producer of the Housing Journal Podcast
- Holger Wallbaum – Professor in Sustainable building at Chalmers University of Technology
Sorcha Edwards, Secretary General of Housing Europe
- Sorcha Edwards – Secretary-General of Housing Europe
Interested in learning more? Watch other sessions here.